Chase the Ace Fundraiser – Queen City Gymnastics Club - PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE HERE!
- Tickets will begin selling on February 6th 2019 with the first draw date on February 12th 2019
- Queen City Gymnastics (QCG) will be selling tickets for Chase the Ace on their website from Wednesday 12:00 am to Saturday 11:59 pm on a weekly basis until there has been a winner of the Grand Prize. QCG will also be selling tickets at Queen City Gymnastics Club - 455 Maxwell Crescent, Regina SK from 4 pm – 7 pm on Monday nights.
- A week is classified as: the beginning of online ticket sales on the preceding Wednesday until the Tuesday of the weekly draw.
- Tickets can be purchased at the Canadian Brewhouse (Grasslands Regina Location) every Tuesday night from 5:00 pm – 7:50 pm.
- The draw will be made every Tuesday night at the Canadian Brewhouse (Grasslands Regina Location) at 8:00 pm. They will be the “winner” of the week with the opportunity to win the Grand Prize or Consolation Prize
- You do not have to be present during the draw time to win.
- If the winner of the draw is not present during the draw time, the QCG delegate will try to contact the winner twice via phone. If the winner responds, they will be offered 40 minutes to get to the Canadian Brewhouse (GrasslandsRegina Location) to draw the card themselves, or be offered to have the QCG delegate to draw the random card on their behalf.
- If the winner of the draw does not respond to either phone call, then they will forfeit their opportunity for the week and another ticket will be drawn for the chance to win that week.
- The winner of the week will draw exactly 1 random card from a shuffled QCG branded standard deck of 52 cards. If they choose the Ace of Spades, they are the Grand Prize Winner. If they choose any other card, they will win the Consolation Prize
- The card that is drawn will be destroyed after the week is done.
- A video of the shuffle and draw will be posted on the Queen City Gymnastics website (www.qcgc.ca) within 24 hours of the draw.
- Tickets will sell for:
- 1 ticket for $5
- 3 tickets for $10
- The proceeds will be allocated as follows:
- 50% of the total proceeds will go to QCG
- 20% of the weekly proceeds will go to the Consolation Prize for the week
- 30% of the weekly proceeds will be added to the growing Grand Prize Pool
- If the weekly winner does not choose the Ace of Spades, they will win the Consolation Prize. The Consolation Prize will be:
- 20% of the proceeds from that week.
- *And a Gift Card or prize associated with Queen City Gymnastics or affiliated member’s business’s (including but not limited to: Havik, Laser Quest) * for the first 10 weeks of the contest.
- QCG will add $200 to the Grand Prize Pool at the beginning of the Fundraiser. This money will stay in the Grand Prize Pool
- Any tickets not picked during the week they were purchased will not be available to win for the following weeks
- The week the Grand Prize Pool is won, the winner will also receive the Consolation Prize for that week.
- People directly involved with set up, cutting the deck, selling the tickets, and drawing the tickets cannot participate
- Must be at least 19 years of age to participate